Use of sunscreen products
1.The principle of applying sunscreen products is thick coating：
① The standard for sticking your face once is about 3 1 yuan coins.
② If a thin layer is applied, even SPF50 products can only achieve the effect of SPF10.
③ Reapply every 3 to 4 hours after sweating.
④ Re-paint outdoors every 2-3 hours.
2. How to Apply：
When applied to the surface of the skin, it will not rub and penetrate. Apply directly to the skin, do not pour on the palm of your hand. Apply before wearing clothes and apply sunscreen on the edges covered by clothes. The cheekbones, nose,forehead and height of the face should be completely covered with a thick layer. Under the eyes and spots that are easy to stain also need to be applied more.
3. Sun protection is needed even at home. Even if you get up in the morning and don't go out, it is enough to apply sunscreen and SPF30 PA+++.
4. Sunscreen on the back of the neck and hairline cannot be ignored. In the summer, use a lot of shirt collars,hats and umbrellas to avoid sunburn of the neck.
5. The most likely parts to be accidentally tanned in summer are the feet and behind the ears.
6. Make-up before lunch. Add sunscreen at least once a day at noon.
7. Children need to protect themselves from UV damage:growing children are more likely to develop skin cancer due to active cell division.